Monday, May 17, 2010

Swingin' to the Classics


This was his first ride in the swing our neighbors are letting us use for Grady.. As you can see, he was interested in what was happening, but he wasn't sure if he liked it. He does love the music it plays. I thought I'd try the swing because Grady's been a bit different since his shots. He has been extremely sleepy - in fact, he even slept from 8:15 pm to 5:45 am on April 28. That's a record! However, we feel it's the result of his shots, not any new sleep habits. We have started a new bedtime routine - I keep reading that babies love routine: warm bath, singing, bottle then bed. Grady loves the first three steps, but he's not always happy about the fourth. I guess he wants to stay awake so he doesn't miss anything. Consistent sleep still eludes us...
Yes, I finally fixed the date on the camera...

No comments: