Monday, May 24, 2010

Mother's Day

Grandma gives the best head rubs on the planet, and Joshua has always loved them! Here he is, Grandma's oldest grandchild, holding on to Grady while Grandma loves them both.




Grandma Arlene, Grandpa Gerry and the adorable babies! God is good!
Grandma Arlene with Samantha, her first great grandchild, and Grady, her youngest grandchild. Samantha is the daughter of Josh and Lisa, and she is six weeks older than Grady. She's a very sweet girl!


My mom, me and Grady. My constant prayer is that God will give me the grace, joy and patience that He gave my mom and she so lovingly gave to me. I've been so blessed!


After church and breakfast out, John, Grady and I went to Good Sam's to see Grandpa Pat and Grandma Kay. Grady loves to be held by Grandma. He's obviously a cool little man! Grandma Kay is my other key role model of a Christian wife and mother.




No comments: