Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Baby!



We had been listening to and watching Grady's Baby Mozart dvd, which he received from our friends Stacey, Tony and Taylor, and Grady was all smiles. Doesn't this picture make you want to pick him up and hug and kiss him?

He must be a morning person because this was taken around 8:00 a.m. Let's hope he's still this happy in the morning when he's, say, a junior in high school.



We were having so much fun that I decided to snap a picture of the two of us. So I bent down and leaned over the bed, held the camera out as far as I could and snapped a few pictures. I love this one. Even today, two weeks later, I can hear Grady's laughter (yes, he's laughing aloud these days) and see his beautiful little smile. It literally brings tears to my eyes. What's the deal with the tears anyway? I thought I'd escaped all the hormonal rushes typical to pregnancy and birth - guess not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. How darling you two look together and what a sweet smile he has. Just made my day.

Mr. Wondra said...

This shots really are great. Made me smile. Brightened my day. Thanks for sharing this experience with us. It takes me back.


Chris