Wednesday, September 1, 2010

50th Anniversary in Boulder

Cousin Damon, Uncle Stan, Aunt Twila and Cousin Kris.
We celebrated Stan and Twila's 50th Anniversary at a wonderful Italian restaurant in Boulder. Grady was extremely amiable, allowing everyone hold him and granting us many smiles, throughout the social hour. Once the slide show and dinner began, Grady fell asleep in my lap. I laid him down on the floor behind me, and he slept through the rest of the party.
The perfect little boy!









My grandparents and my great-grandparents on their 50th anniversaries. They, of course, looked fantastic, but Uncle Stan and Aunt Twila look much younger in comparison.

This must be an example of "70 is the new 50."


Checking everything out with Uncle Jeff.


Grady, Cousin Kris and me. He hasn't seen very many blondes before; Grady was fascinated by Kris' hair.