Friday, July 2, 2010

Super Sarah and the Chickens

This is Super Sarah - Grady's one and only, outside-of-the-family babysitter. Sarah is the perfect babysitter for a new mom like me. She keeps track of when and how much Grady eats and when he sleeps. She's been here two times, now, and each time I've come home, Grady has been snuggly sleeping in his crib. It was really hard for me not to call every hour while I was gone the first time, but I don't want to be one of those moms! Sarah is a lovely young woman, and Grady obviously enjoys her company.
That being said, I apologize to Sarah for putting her picture with this year's chickens!

Remember the earlier pictures of Grady and John looking into the brooder in the garage? Well, here they are at just seven weeks old. The crate picture is the day they went to the butcher. No, we don't, and won't, do it ourselves!