Thursday, June 17, 2010

Napping




Grady takes naps many days on the blanket his great-grandma Bev sent him. It is a beautiful blanket, and we are so appreciative. Chief still likes to nap by Grady.
Sleep update: Since May 20, Grady has slept through the majority of nights. Here's how it all started. One day, Grady looked at me and said, "Momma, you're looking darn tired. I think I'll be the model child and start sleeping through the night tonight to give you a break." I kissed him, told him I love him, and tucked him into bed. So, there you have the true story.
His bedtime is around 8:30 p.m., and he sleeps until sometime between 6:00 and 8:00 a.m. At that time, he has a bottle and goes back to sleep within 30 minutes. He's a strong morning napper. The afternoons, however, remain sketchy, but the "books" say the afternoon nap is the last to develop.


No comments: