Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blocking Out the World, Taking In the World

Grady and me hanging out Grady's nursery window encouraging Daddy as he works on starting the sprinkler system for the year. We may have been more of a distraction than anything else.

My two handsome men checking out the 35 chicks in the brooder John built in our garage. This year's design is new and improved with 4 sections that pull out to let the used litter fall into Chief's old plastic swimming pool and get moved to the garden. By the way, squash and pumpkins love this stuff spread all around them.

Grady likes to take his afternoon nap on our bed. He has started to pull his teddy bear blanket over his eyes while he goes to sleep. I love to listen to his pre-sleep grunts and watch him block out the world. I am always nearby - don't worry, I don't let him sleep with his nose and mouth covered!






No comments: